- Adjustable - Cross over waist tabs, removable booster and adjustable rise snaps for a snug fit from newborn to potty training
- Easy to use - No complicated extras, can be used as an all-in-one
- Absorbent - 7 layers of thirsty bamboo fleece for all night protection where needed
- Quick drying - Tongue folds out and booster is removable to speed up drying time
- Trim fit - Thin layers and removable booster for smaller babies
- In a rainbow of colours, the DBK retails for £9.99 and is available from our UK stockists .
The Daisybirds Kids nappy has a hidden layer of thin, breathable PUL (polyurethane laminate) under the soft bamboo velour outer. This water-resistant layer means that the DBK can be used as an all-in-one nappy, with no wrap/outer cover during the day.
For overnight use, add a wrap or fleece soaker and the DBK will easily last all night, even if your child sleeps in late!
Inside the DBK, a layer of luxurious bamboo velour tops the tongue and is super soft against the skin, with two really absorbent layers of bamboo fleece underneath it. Then the optional snap-in booster is another three layers of bamboo fleece, and the inner of the shell is yet another layer of bamboo fleece. If fluid gets through these 7 really absorbent layers, it then comes to the hidden PUL barrier.
The outer of the DBK is also bamboo velour for a really soft finish.